Some information in this Website including but not limited to any figures, analysis, test, report, study, graphics or any other forms in similar nature displayed or published from time to time may be inaccurate, outdated and contain typographical errors. The Company does not represent or warrants that the contents and information in the Website is timely, secure, accurate, complete, error-free, virus-free or suitable for any purpose. Any use, reliance, action or non-action by you based on the information provided herein is done so at your own risk.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, the Company, its subsidiaries, holding companies, authorized agent, directors, employees, hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Company”, hereby exclude all liability. The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential losses, claims, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever and wheresoever with respect to the Website, the Service, the System and information, content, advertisements or products provided or distributed through the Website, if any. The foregoing will apply whether such claims, loss or damages arise in tort, contract, negligence, under statute or otherwise.
The Company never intends to provide any medical diagnosis, treatment or advice through the System. The System should not be seen as a replacement for consultation with a doctor or other health professional. The Company is not liable for any claim, loss or damage of any kind whatsoever arising from or in connection with any inaccurate or incomplete information contained in the System.
The Company always endeavors to provide a 24 hours per day, 7 days per week online service to our clients. However, the Company does not warrant that the System will be uninterrupted or free of error. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential losses, claims, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever and wheresoever should the Website becomes inaccessible or access to a site becomes slow or incomplete due to any reasons including but not limited to system back-up procedures, internet traffic volume, upgrades, overload of requests to the servers, general network failures or delays, or any other cause which may from time to time make the Website inaccessible to you.
私隱條款 STATEMENT OF PRIVACY
This Statement is made by the Company in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Cap. 486 (the “Ordinance”). This Statement is intended to notify you why personal data is collected, how it is collected, stored and used, how the Company protects personal data and to whom data access requests are to be addressed.
1. Purposes and Manner of Collecting Personal Data
The Website and particularly the System is designed to link patient, home medical equipment, the Company and medical professionals via the Website so that patients would have better user experience and doctors would have better management over their patients.
Whenever you use and connect the Products of the Company to the telephone line, your Essential Homecare Information will be automatically transmitted to and stored in the Website.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the purposes for which data relating to a user may be used are as follows:-
(1) assisting the medical professionals:-
i. to monitor the homecare therapy prescribed;
ii. to identify homecare problems promptly and take appropriate actions;
(2) assisting the users:-
i. to monitor the progress of their homecare therapy;
ii. to keep track on the performance of the Products and the Service of the Company;
(3) assisting the Company:-
i. to maintain the daily operation of the System provided to users;
ii. to create and maintain a consistent usage record of users;
iii. to prepare statistics and conduct research;
iv. to market the Service and Product in relation to the user’s treatment and health conditionto improve the System and the Products;
2. Accuracy and Retention Period
The Company aims to keep your personal information on our records accurate and up-to-date. All practical steps will be taken to ensure that personal data will not be kept longer than necessary and that the Company will comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region concerning the retention of personally identifiable information.
3. Use of Information
For purposes set out in Clause 1 of this Statement, the Company may use your personal information or provide such information to the following parties:-
(1) any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides services to the Company in connection with the operation of its business including administrative, telecommunications, computer, data processing storage as well as other services incidental to the provision of the Service by the Company (such as professional advisors);
(2) any person or entity under a duty of confidentiality to the Company which has undertaken to keep such data confidential;
(3) any person or entity to whom the Company is under an obligation to make disclosure under requirements of any law or rules, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities binding on the Company or with which the Company is expected to comply; and
(4) any actual or proposed assignee, transferee, participant or sub-participant of the Company’s right or business.
4. Security of Personal Data
For more information, please refer to Clause 8 on Security of the Terms and Conditions.
5. Access to Personal Data
In accordance with the Ordinance, you are entitled:-
(1) to check whether the Company holds data about you and to exercise a right of access to such data;
(2) to require the Company to correct any data relating to you;
(3) to ascertain the Company’s policies and practices in relation to personal data and to be informed of the kind of personal data held by the Company;
(4) to request the Company to cease using your data for direct marketing purposes.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, you have to send a written request to the following address:
Customer Service Manager
21/F., Tins Enterprises Centre, 77